1. Friends near and far
2. NaNoWriMo: This has been so fun for me. I think this kind of writing (just letting loose and spitting it all out) is a regular part of my lifestyle from now on. It's easier than I thought, but also harder than I thought.
3. Windy days, the last few days have been so windy. I look out through my windows and every so often I get curious and venture out to just hold out my arms and breathe it in. Then I get too cold or wet and come back only to get curious again later.
4. Jeans that are one sized smaller that fit.
5. Gluten free bread, the children and I went through almost an entire loaf today. And actually it was only myself and the Explorer eating it!
6. Leaves in my entry way that the wind and children blew in. It reminds me of Indiana.
7. This American Life podcasts
8. Those Star Wars magazines that come out every fortnight here. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't know how to spell the sound a lightsaber makes.
9. Alphabet puzzles that are now deemed, "easy!" by the Explorer and the fact that he didn't want to stop playing with them.
10. My slow cooker. Tonight we are using the overabundant potatoes in this house to make mashed potatoes. (Why do we have so many potatoes? I don't know. I really don't know.)